Packaging can be ‘pretty’ but not always practical. An innovative design not only provides information but utility. While slick marketing and bold colors may catch a consumer’s eye, if the packaging itself can improve a user’s experience? That’s memorable.
Here are 10 simple packaging designs that are actually useful.
1. Simple sticker helps you choose the right mango
2. Tearable pizza box turns into plates, and a smaller box for leftovers and more compact storage
3. Edible cookie straw
4. Pasta with serving sizes from 1 – 6
5. Fast food to go
6. A toothpaste tube you can get to the bottom of
7. Popcorn bag that turns into a bowl
8. Butter packet with a lid that spreads
9. Label reacts to ammonia given off by food to tell you if it’s edible or spoiled
10. Coffee lid with all of the fixings